Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Book Review (A Real Cowboy Never Says No by Stephanie Rowe)- What The Wednesday

Hello my lovely Readers!
Today I have a riveting  tale of two strangers who find themselves connected in only one way. AJ is the best friend to both, but he recently passed away. The two meet during the funeral and embark on a challenging adventure.


A Real Cowboy Never Says No by Stephanie Rowe

This story has a little bit of romance, a little mystery, and a smidge of fear inducing characters. I enjoyed reading this book. It aas difficult to put down. There were a few mistakes here and there, but overall it was well edited. The characters had believable development and flaws. Some parts I found to be predicable, but not to the point of it really bothering me that much. This is the first book in a series. I did like it, however, I do not plan on purchasing it or the others in the series. 

I give it four stars. 



That is all for now. Keep Reading!

Ta, ta!








If at any time you think, "Hey, Astrid, you should do a post on [fill in blank]." Send me an email to penname.books@gmail.com or comment below.
Are you an author? Do you want me to read your book? Send business inquiries to penname.books@gmail.com (I only do review exchanges if you make a request for me to read your book.)

No comments:

Post a Comment