Monday, June 27, 2016

Book Review (Demon King by Kassandra Lynn) - Monday Madness

Hello my lovely Readers!
I hope you had a fantastic weekend. Today I have a review, this is the second book in a series. The review for the first book in this series can be found here. Seeing as it had been some time since I read the first one I decided to give it another read. It did not take my attention as it had before.


Demon King by Kassandra Lynn


 I went into reading the second book ready for either improvement or at the very least a consistency from the previous book. I did not find this to be true.

For me, this book was predictable. It seemed rushed and gave me figurative whiplash. One moment someone felt one way and the next turn it was a different way. It was challenging to remember who was mad at whom and why. However, I am still curious to find out what happened to Adrianna. As for the grammar and spelling, it could use some help. It has some good ideas, and is readable, it just needs to be polished.

I do plan on reading the third book, and I am hoping that it will be a little more put together and not rushed.

I give this book three and a half stars.


That is all. Keep Reading!

Ta, Ta!







If at any time you think, "Hey, Astrid, you should do a post on [fill in blank]." Send me an email to penname.books@gmail.com or comment below.
Are you an author? Do you want me to read your book? Send business inquiries to penname.books@gmail.com (I only do review exchanges if you make a request for me to read your book.)



No comments:

Post a Comment