Monday, June 6, 2016

Book Review (Eden Bound by Kyrah Winters) - Monday Madness

Hello my lovely Readers!
Welcome to another Monday and another review! I hope you had a great weekend. I spent a ridiculous amount of time on the computer, but more on that later.

If you missed last week’s Friday Friend Day post go check it out now. I added a rating chart. Now, on to the review!





This book had beautiful vivid descriptions, but I think, at times, there were too many descriptions. From what I read, I did not see many mistakes. Overall, it is a well-written story. However, I was unable to get into it and only read the first two chapters.  Although, I do not think it was the entirely the authors fault I had trouble. I just have not been in the best headspace lately. Anyway, I am giving it three, because it really was so well written and I hate to give something that had good content a bad rating all because it did not suit me.



Here is my understanding of what the book is about.


It is a paranormal action filled fantasy with some romance mixed in. The archangel Alexander is sent to Earth to kill some demons. Along the way, he meets Karis, a human photographer. He pulls her into the enchanting supernatural world, which has always been hiding in plain sight. They must embark on this dangerous adventure together.

I will be trying this book later, because it is totally up my alley. Try it and let me know what you think.


*THIS BOOK IS A KINDLE UNLIMITED BOOK*



That is all for now! Keep Reading!


Ta, Ta.








If at any time you think, "Hey, Astrid, you should do a post on [fill in blank]." Send me an email to penname.books@gmail.com
Are you an author? Do you want me to read your book? Send business inquiries to penname.books@gmail.com (I only do review exchanges if you make a request for me to read your book.)

No comments:

Post a Comment