Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Book Review (The Narc Decoder by Tina Swithin)- What The Wednesday

Hello everyone.

I read this for research purposes for a future book. I really enjoyed it. It was well written and semi informational. I felt deeply connected to Tina as she talk about her story with divorcing her narcissistic husband and how to talk to someone who is like him. Overall a fantastic read.

The Narc Decoder, understanding the language of a narcissist by Tina Swithin
I give it five stars.


That is all for today. Keep Reading!

Ta, Ta.


If at any time you think, "Hey, Astrid, you should do a post on [fill in blank]." Send me an email to penname.books@gmail.com or comment below.
Are you an author? Do you want me to read your book? Send business inquiries to penname.books@gmail.com (I only do review exchanges if you make a request for me to read your book.)

No comments:

Post a Comment